And 42, of course, if the answer to life, the universe and everything according to Douglas Adams. Plus, i liked the sound of it and it reminded me of a TV programme i watched a couple of years or so ago called 'Housewife' 42' about an ordinarily woman going about her life in during WWII.
So who am i and what is my blog going to be about?
I might as well just through some words out there and if you like the sound of them and me, keep looking on my blog: Steampunk, bulimia, teaching, nursing, vegan, recipes, running, half-marathon training, disability, mental health, pagan, and so on.
So welcome, this is me xxx
I'd love to hear about your world record and your miracle. Thanks for visiting my blog. Welcome to blogland!
ReplyDeleteHey :) your blog looks good. I love the template ;) hehe. I look forward to reading your entries on veganism. I'm technically just a vegetarian but I love vegan food! (Oh I saw your link on the mf group by the way).
ReplyDelete